Friday, September 20, 2013

40 Greatest photo ever


(Vanderlei Almeida)
the reason why i picked this photo was because its remind of my past when my dogs always helped me from trouble involving other animals. the cross , the gravy , and especially the dog that made me think a lot of my past and made me pick because the photo is sad , the dog misses its owner.
it got to the 40 greatest because it reaches deep into you and you feel emotional to the photo.

(Hector rondon lovera)
the photo surely by looking at it you could tell no one would dare come out because of the war no one would help , no one but him .the thing that mostly got my attention was the wounded man that no one would dare to him but that man . the photo maybe got to the top by see that defying all dangerous encounters people will do anything to help a man in need.



(en. wikipedia.org)
everyone loves to her about war doesn't matter if you don't like it . i picked this photo because in happen on d day a special day in the united states . the thing that bought my attention other of the special day is that they risk everything in order to keep our freedom going and to never let it fall this photo prabally got picked because this was the day of it independence ad people were about to enter a battle and this photo is like a reminder of that great battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment